Our service department prides itself on being one of the most popular repair shops on the east coast. Our teams desire is to treat your motorcycle/ATV or power equipment like our own by always provided the highest quality of factory Honda or aftermarket parts and chemicals. We have built trust and respect with our customers and surrounding states since 1968 and we don’t plan on making exceptions!
What Can You Expect at Honda of Norfolk?
Our service department is far different from anything you have experienced before. Come back and talk straight to our service team face to face, see the shop and shake the hand of the technician who can’t wait to help you out and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our labor rate is the lowest around at only $110 per hour for all service needs.
- We like to keep our turn around times as quick as possible at around 1-2 weeks or less.
- Our technicians stay up to date with all training from Honda.
- Our technicians have combined knowledge and skill of over 100+ years. We can wrench and fix your Honda from every decade if the parts allow us!
- We love the oldies! No “within 10 year old" service rule here.
Our Service Department Specializes in:
- All Honda Goldwing services from routine maintenance to installing all the bells and whistles you can imagine. Nobody does better Goldwing service then our team. Heck! Our entire staff rides and owns a wing!
- All side by side and ATV service needs
- Vintage and retro classic Hondas
- Customized classics from Cafe racers, bobbers, choppers, brat style bikes and scramblers. (Come back and speak with our passionate techs who want to hear your vision)
- All Honda carburetor service needs
- Any Chassis, suspension, and tire service
- Honda power equipment (Honda brand lawnmowers, generators, yard equipment)